The need to build a more sustainable and resilient future has never been greater than now. That is why we will organize a strong online event on December 3, 2020.
We have worked hard with all the partners to find a suitable online platform.
On December 3, 2020, the date on which the conference was normally planned in Genk (Belgium), we will organize an online forum from 11 am to 12 pm and between 1 pm and 2 pm.
Morning program (11:00 - 12:00)
Energy Mission - Welcome.
Messages from EU Commissioner Ferreira and Flemish Prime Minister Jan Jambon.
Debate on the main challenges for the energy transition, led by Ronnie Belmans, CEO EnergyVille.
- Wouter De Geest, chairman at Voka
- Manon Janssen, chairman of the Top Sector Energy Netherlands
- Jacques Vandermeiren, CEO Port of Antwerp
After the afternoon program (1:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
Energy mission: the ecosystem and the location.
The energy transition from an industry perspective, Michael Webber, ENGIE (France).
Examples of transition projects with a high impact:
- Energy in the Built Environment: Annemie Wyckmans, NTNU (Norway)
- Sustainable industry: Yves Vercammen, Fluxys (Belgium)
- Electrification: Kristina Edström, Battery 2030+ (Sweden)
- Energy Communities: Freddy Van Bogget, KBC (Belgium)
- A field visit to battery innovation, Luc Driesen, LRM (Belgium)
Closing and invitation to the 2021 event on site.
The full program and more information about the online platform can be found at www.energymission.be.
You will find current information about the new registration process on the Energy Mission website.
Please note that registration for this online event is free, but mandatory.
You can still register for the on-site conference in 2021.